RAZ 21S smartphone with audio adjusted for your unique hearing. An unprecedented personalized audio experience for individuals with hearing loss. This set includes the smartphone and a proprietary application that personalizes the audio on the smartphone specifically for the user. Also included are earbuds and RAZ Mobility’s proprietary App Installer, as well as the Nagish app that captions phone calls made through the app.
- Performance Android smartphone with 6.5” PLS IPS display.
- Smartphone optimal for assistive technology mobile applications making it a great solution for individuals with disabilities.
- Great range of built-in Android accessibility features for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, are blind or low vision such as:
- Live Transcribe
- Sound Amplifier
- Voice Commands
- Adjustable display and font size
- Great solution for IP CTS and VRS users.
- 3 GB Memory (RAM) and 32 GB Storage (ROM).
- Expandable storage – supports microSD cards.
- Exceptional battery life.
Set includes audio personalization, Accessible Installer, pre-installation of Nagish and earbuds.
Operating System: Android™ 10.0, Pie
System Architecture/Processor: Octa-core (4X2.35 GHZ & 4X1.8 GHz)
Storage (ROM): 32 GB internal, up to 512 GB microSD Card
Dimensions: Height: 6.46”; Width: 2.98”; Depth: 0.35”
Weight: 0.45 lb
Display: 6.5 inch (1600 x 720 PLS IPS)
Battery: 5,000 mAh
Main Rear Camera: 48.0 MP
Connectivity: USB Type C, 3.5 mm headset jack
Bluetooth® Technology: Bluetooth 5.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Speakers: Built-in speaker
Video Capture: 1080p @30fps
Location Services: A-GPS; GLONASS; BEIDOU; BDS
Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
Carrier tested: RAZ 21S smartphone is unlocked and confirmed to work on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket Wireless, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Mint Mobile and many other carriers. RAZ 21S is also compatible with most U.S. carriers but please contact your service provider for details.