Slim design with an 8.7” display tablet with Verizon LTE and Wi-Fi, powerful 5,100 mAh battery, front & rear camera. Supports hands-free use through Google Assistant. The compact display makes this tablet an excellent option for users who want a tablet for video relay service or captioned telephone service. A great choice for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, have a mobility disability or are low vision or blind with a range of built-in Android accessibility features such as:
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Verizon LTE
- Live Transcribe – real-time speech transcription
- Adjustable display, font size and magnification
- TalkBack screen reader
- Select to Speak for people with print disabilities (device speaks selected text)
- Voice Commands
- Switch support
- BrailleBack for use with braille displays
The device has 32 GB of storage, expandable to 1 TB with microSD. Android™ 11.
Device includes a 1-year manufacturer warranty.