Unprecedented accessibility for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing with features such as Live Caption, Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier. Enjoy a large 6.1″ OLED display, can be immersed in one meter of water for 30 minutes, and more. Unlocked and works with all major U.S. networks, amazing camera system, and supports hands free use through Google Assistant. A great choice for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, have a mobility disability or are low vision or blind with a range of built-in Android accessibility features such as:
- Live Transcribe – real-time speech transcription
- Google Recorder – real-time speech transcription with recording option (saves audio & transcript)
- Live Captions – captions all phone calls and media on the device
- Sound Amplifier – makes the device audio and audio around you louder, clearer and easier to hear
- Adjustable display, font size and magnification
- TalkBack screen reader
- Select to Speak for people with print disabilities (device speaks selected text)
- Voice Commands
- Switch support
- BrailleBack for use with braille displays
The device has 128 GB of storage and 6 GB of RAM. Android™ 13.0.
Device includes a 1-year manufacturer warranty.