Moto G Pure smartphone with Synapptic solution.
AWARD-WINNING SMARTPHONE SOLUTION FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND OR VISUALLY IMPAIRED.
This set includes the Moto G Pure smartphone and special Synapptic solution software.
- Synapptic makes smartphones or tablets easy to use and accessible to people with vision impairments.
- Synapptic is designed for users who are blind, low vision or who would benefit from a simple user interface.
- Apps include the phone app, text messaging, calendar, voice memos, note pad, camera, weather app, magnifier, OCR for reading, color identifier, GPS, letter writer, calculator, clock, flashlight, compass, music player, internet radio, YouTube, a news feed and more.
- Synapptic takes over the smart device to make everything operate through easy-to-see, high-contrast, speaking menus (size and contrast color of your choice). Menus are simple to understand and to use.
- Voice commands – Users can even control their device simply by talking to it and telling it what to do.
Operating System: Android™ 11
Special Accessibility Software: Synapptic Lite
System Architecture/Processor: MediaTek Helio G25
Storage (ROM): 32 GB internal, microSD Card
Dimensions: Height: 6.59”; Width: 2.98”; Depth: 0.34”
Weight: 0.41 lb
Display: 6.5” (1600 x 720)
Battery: 4,000 mAh
Rear Camera: 13.0 MP
Connectivity: USB Type C, 3.5 mm headset jack
Bluetooth® Technology: Bluetooth 5.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz). Wi-Fi Direct
Speakers: Built-in speaker
Video Capture: 1080p @30fps
Location Services: GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS
Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC): Rating M3/T3
Carrier tested: Motorola Moto G Pure is unlocked and confirmed to work on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Mint Mobile and many other carriers. Motorola Moto G Pure is also compatible with most U.S. carriers but please contact your service provider for details.
Please find our Return Policy at https://www.razmobility.com/legal/#return